AN EXTRAORDINARY POSITION FOR A CREATIVE FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Unfortunately, this job has been filled. We keep this page online for future growth of our team. Are you interested? Please leave your details via the orange button below, thanks!
Level of Experience: 3-5 years experience in a software start-up
This job is not your average web developer vacancy. If you are a smart, communicative developer with an entrepreneurial spirit, this is probably the best position you’ll stumble upon.
We are looking for a talented, full stack developer who breaths test driven software development and can take ownership of the evolution of our platform as we are expanding our product offering on the back- and front end side.
If you got what it takes, there will be an opportunity of becoming our CTO. Please note though that we are not looking for a freelancer.
About Online Success
Online Success is a software startup located in the center of Haarlem, The Netherlands. Although we are a small team, we have big ambitions. With every new step in our journey we improve our workflow and learn to create a better product for our customers. The Online Success office is an inspiring environment, situated on the beautiful Nieuwe Gracht in Haarlem. If you’re looking for a great place to work where your mind is constantly challenged, we might just be the right place for you.
Our software is used by over 1350 B2B companies to win more customers faster. We offer many benefits. What really makes the difference is our open culture (what you see is what you get). By joining Online Succes you will participate in the creation of a leading SaaS company focused on customer success. You’ll act like an entrepreneur and be part of a winning, close-knit team.
Desired Skills and Experience
Here’s what we need from you:
- Intelligent achiever – You’re smarter than us and can find a way to show it.
- Strong back-end skills – Your position here will be versatile, but one of your primary responsibilities will be improving the back-end services of our software. We need you to have strong programming skills; definitely PHP and we expect you to master concepts such as Object Oriented programming, MVC, design patterns and frameworks like Phalcon, Node.js, etc. Also in depth experience with MySQL and Elasticsearch is a requirement. If you have experience with Python and Docker it will be a definite plus for you.
- Product management skills – Delivering product innovations on time and within budget and keeping all stakeholders well informed will be one of your primary responsibilities too.
- Scrum – You have extensive experience working in Scrum teams and tools such as Jira and Confluence have been part of your development toolset for a long time.
- Excellent communication skills – We strongly believe in collaboration; being able to communicate well with team-members and customers is an absolute must. Because we are a small organization we need you to be able to work and communicate independently with the team and create a smooth development workflow.